Laura has been so hard to get a picture of lately! She does not like to sit still and doesn't have time to pose for the camera!! But, I just loved this outfit and her cute flower on her today. And I sooo want to capture her cute smiles and little smirks...I'm working on it!
Anyway...here she is playing with her pot. She loves to put things in a pot and stir it around, take it out, put it in...for a few minutes anyway! ha!!
I don't know where she would get her love of food! hee hee... ;)
2 comments:
LOVE the big flower headbands! I tell the girls I so would've put those on them had they been out when the girls were babies. :D
I really like your everyday moments pics, they're great and do you make those headbands? I love them, they didn't have those when my girls were babies.
I got to meet your sister Meghan at conference she's such a sweetheart!
Post a Comment