Nolan is loving sledding and being outside. The temperature has been in the 20's rather than the single digits so we consider that warm for being outside.
No, we didn't all ride down together. Aren't Laura's cheeks cute??!
Laura and I only lasted two rides down the hill. Poor thing got snow blown in her face and that was the end. And...it might be that she had to wear her brothers snowsuit.....
The Hill

3 comments:
I have very fond memories of sledding down hills like that in Pa. How fun!
Awe... look how cute! That is a great pic of you guys! And a rare on at that as I know you are usually serving hot cocoa instead of sledding, Nik! LOL...
That looks like so much fun. I can't believe you took your camera with you. I would be afraid to break mine or get snow on it!
Post a Comment