January 22, 2011

Nolan Says...

(He is keeping up on his intimidating pitching form.)

Setting:  I was making breakfast for the kids.  I was being goofy and talking with an Italian accent to Nolan.

Nolan:  Mom, I don't like it when you talk like English.

********************************************************

Setting:  At Frank's parents house eating dinner.  He was telling Grandma about the banana muffins that I made.

Nolan:  Well, Daddy got two muffins, but I only got one.

Grandma:  Oh, really?

Me:  Yeah, that is because Daddy is bigger than you.  And me. And Laura!

Nolan:  Yeah, and Daddy is bigger than a chicken!

********************************************************

Setting:  Getting Nolan some cereal for breakfast.

Nolan:  I don't want any milk in my cereal.

Me:  Ok, are you sure? 

Nolan:  Yup.

Me:  Well, why don't you want any milk in your cereal?

Nolan:  Cuz, it makes it a little foggy.

2 comments:

TheFoleyFive said...

He's pretty cute that Nolan :) I love reading his little comments..reminds me so much of my Mailey! Such character all ready!
( I didnt' comment but I loved the post about your children's eyes, that's the first thing I noticed about Laura at conference, was her beautiful stunning blue eyes! jealous!!)

Kelly Marin said...

Love that Face! What a boy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...