Homemade Bread. In my bread machine. I did a loaf today and am hoping to make it an "Everyday Moment"! Today was Honey Wheat and hoping to get a Raisin Bread done tomorrow for toast! Yum!!
My bread machine broke last year and I really miss it! I love making fresh bread and it was so much easier to use that than make it by hand. I really should get a new one! :)
4 comments:
My bread machine broke last year and I really miss it! I love making fresh bread and it was so much easier to use that than make it by hand. I really should get a new one! :)
MMMM.... I haven't had breakfast yet... this makes me hungry! I'll be over with some tea and coffee and some kids!!! LOL
Yum! That sounds so good.
A friend in church just gave me a bread machine. I'm looking forward to trying it out. There's nothing like fresh, homemade bread. Yum!
Post a Comment