I was just wondering how you were and I'm so glad to see you appear to be doing great! :)I like the Everyday Moments posts. Great idea! I'm with you about enjoying the snow from the warmth of my living room looking out. :)Happy January!!
The kids still talk about how Nolan loved their remote control car when he was here. Ours of course has since gone on to toy heaven!! LOL
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I was just wondering how you were and I'm so glad to see you appear to be doing great! :)
I like the Everyday Moments posts. Great idea!
I'm with you about enjoying the snow from the warmth of my living room looking out. :)
Happy January!!
The kids still talk about how Nolan loved their remote control car when he was here. Ours of course has since gone on to toy heaven!! LOL
Post a Comment