January 12, 2011

Nolan Says...


**This is one of my All-Time Favorites.  His tone of voice left me laughing all day...seriously!

Setting:  Breakfast.  I served Nolan a piece of Oatmeal Cake. (yes, that is a good way to win "Mother of the Year Award".)

Me:  Do you like that?

Nolan:  Well, bless my soul and Faaather Abraham!!  I can't believe it is soo dewicious.

******************************************************

Setting:  I was doing letter-tracing out of a workbook with Nolan.  He was following dotted lines for letters and shapes.  He would accidentally go off the dotted lines every now and then and look at me . . .

Nolan:  There was a little mud on the track, so I had to go around it.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love reading "Nolan says..."! He is such a ham!

Keri Jo said...

I agree... that response "take the cake" Still laughing...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...