August 7, 2010

Laura's Crib

We set up Laura's crib on Thursday.  Her bedding set is patchwork with various fabrics and designs.  Blues, violets, pinks, greens and yellows....butterflies and flowers.  (these pictures really don't do it justice with the various fabrics...it is much better in person.) I still don't like them growing up so fast!  *sigh*

Photobucket

6 comments:

Kelly Marin said...

Oh so pretty, I love Laura's gorgeous blue eyes. I'm with you on the growing up so quickly:)

Shannon said...

I had the same crib for the girls. Now both of our 'babies' are in toddler beds. Just wait until that happens.

Kenzie Rice said...

her eyes are beautiful and i love the crib:) hey i have a question..how do you get your pictures to be so big? do you use photobucket? my mom uses it so i tried it one day and it took WAY too long :) i don't have the patience for it! is there an easier way?

NikkiB said...

Hey Mackenzie - I didn't have the patience for photobucket either! (in fact...I think that collage may be the last time I use it!) ha! ;) What I did was change the layout of my blog to "stretch minima" and then, when I upload a photo, (just by clicking on the photo button when on the "New Post" screen) directly under the photo(after uploaded into your post), there are options ... small/medium/large/x-large/right/left/center, etc. and I choose x-large. Sometimes you have to right click on the photo to see the options or use your up/down arrows until the box appears with those options.... I hope this makes some sense to you. Let me know if it works for you ... or if these directions make any sense at all!! haha! Good luck!!!

Kenzie Rice said...

YAY! I figured it out:) mine doesn't say XTRA large but there is a large option :) maybe i'm missing something?? well..large is better than small i guess ha! thanks for the tip :)

NikkiB said...

@Mackenzie - YAY!! FYI--When you are in Blogger, you can change your template to stretch minima (you will have to do a "help" search with "Stretch Minima" ... as it was an old setting...but you can still find it) and THEN... you can do the X-large photos....if you so desire! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...