Laura was playing in Nolan's room the other day and I went to get something from another room. I hear him pick up a book and begin "reading" it to her. He used the cutest "sing-song" voice and it made my heart smile. I didn't get that reading on video, but did ask if he would "read" it again for me. He didn't used the sweet voice like when he read to Laura...but it is still cute. I am so glad that he is such a sweetie with her and she just adores him. She always smiles at him and likes to watch him. It makes my heart glad!
2 comments:
That is so so sweet- I love how he obviously remembers key phrases from the book:) He is so adorable, you can tell her has such a gentle spirit.
oh he's adorable, I like the baby babble in the back too.
Post a Comment