August 27, 2010

Things I love

about you, Laura.

  • Your cute little lips.  You lick them and smack them and make the cutest faces.  You make a "motor" sound with them...so sweet.
  • Your love for my electric toothbrush.  Whenever I brush my teeth, you get the HUGEST smile and like to hold the handle and rest your head on it.
  • Your love for your brother.  It makes my heart smile.  He can ALWAYS get you to laugh out loud and smile SO big.  As soon as you catch sight of him, you squeal with delight.  You like to grab his head and run your fingers thru his hair (ok...and pull a little....out of love!).  Your favorite thing is to watch him play and squeak and shriek in laughterous fun!  If you wake before him and we pass his room, you immediately smile and "growl" at him!
  • Your little hand holding mine.  When you get tired you like to take my hand and hold it up against your eyes or head...melts my heart.
  • That you are SO girl!  You keep flowers, bows, and headbands on your head (and look SO stunning in them).  If you are crying, I can hand you a shoe and it makes things better.  You love to play with mom's jewelry, you like to shop (most times), and love a party!
I love you so much, baby girl!

2 comments:

Kelly Marin said...

She is beautiful, what a sweet post

Leah said...

What a very sweet post. Very well written. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...